The ever talented Lisa has tagged me. Okay, now who wants to reveal their wierdness? Not me...which is why I've put this off for a week now. Not one to be a party pooper though-so here we go. On with the wierdness that makes me who I am. Plus you can choose wierd things or habits. Choice is good. Here are the rules…. each player starts with 7 random facts/habits about themselves. People who are tagged need to write on their own blog about their seven things, as well as these rules. At the end of your blog, you need to choose 7 people to get tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them that they have been tagged and to read your blog!
My 7 random facts or habits are….(holding my breath now):
1. I always start my day off early and with a cup of coffee w/creme and about 45 min to an hour of journal time. Have done that for about 8 years now (after reading Julia Cameron) love it and don't even feel normal if I don't get to do that.
2. I vaccum every day. Not all rooms, but the main ones for sure. Whatever. Can't help it!
3. I do not have a green thumb. No good at gardening. I never give up though...and spent too much on flowers every season!
4. I was a pom-pom girl in high school. Sequins galore!!
5. Always have painted fingernails. OPI is my weekness. Especially their names. So clever they are.
6. I wear lipgloss whenever possible.
7. Still have that driving thing....hate to drive. More like a fear of it. Hate it hate it hate it.
That wasn't so bad I guess.
Now here's the part where you are supposed to tag 7 people. Hmmmm....how about Marilyn. Her work rocks. I don't know what else to say. Always has and always will! Next, Deb Kennedy. She is a way cool stylist and we had fun during that swap we just did. Next, Sweet Steph at Homegrown Hospitality. one busy gal and making those dreams happen one day at a time...love her! Next, Andrea. Her blog is so pretty! How about a bit of wierdness from Marah. I doubt there is any, but we can always check and see. Her CI line is so rockin' these days. We need to see some wierdness from Teresa S., too. Such a talented painter she is! Lastly, I tag you dear reader. Play along...be a good sport! Just copy this into your blog, fill in your 1 thru 7 and tag some pals. At least we'll all be wierd together.
In other news, it was a great weekend! The boys golfed yesterday, we bought loads of flowers for the front and side of the house. See #3 above and you'll know why I am crossing my fingers on that one. Watched Night at the Museum with the boys. Such a good movie. Especially for boys. So much fantasy and well, just a great PG movie for kids. although Jim and I loved it too! Highly recommend it.
Oh, did you know that Victoria Magazine is scheduled to reappear in October, 2007? How great is that?!?! Something to look forward to, huh?!
Much to share this week...stay tuned!